So what will we be doing at this key event I hear you cry? Well, here’s a taster…
|Use Foursquare? Look us up when you’re there and grab a free coffee and pastry to get your brain ready for the sessions.|
|We’ll be test driving IE9 and our experts will be ready to answer all your questions (yep, we’re expecting quite a few!).|
|We’ll also be sneaking in a Windows Phone 7 (or two) to show you and our roving reporter will be chatting to all willing (and able!) speakers and attendees about creating beautiful websites and applications.|
Who the heck are we? Here’s a quick introduction:
- Alexandria Ball: Marketing guru known for her loud laugh and artistic abilities
- Andrew Spooner: Creative genius on the lookout for likeminded individuals
- Mark Quirk: IE9 technical expert and demo master extraordinaire
- Martin Beeby: Windows Phone 7 and IE9 technical wizard
- Sara Allison: Underbelly roving reporter, on the hunt for willing interviewees
Catch us #dConstruct on Twitter @ubelly.
See you there – or online!